Always ready for you
Orchards, nurseries, greenhouses, grasslands and in all situations where a precise flow is necessary.And full coverage irrigation of crops such as potatoes, onions, corn, leafy vegetables, cattle grass and other vegetables that require a uniform distribution and low rainfall.
- Water consumption is less than that required for furrow or flood irrigation.
- It does not affect the plant material subjected to irrigation, since the pressure that water can offer to the plants is eliminated.
- To optimize the performance of sprinkler irrigation, a fine preliminary study of the soil and the places to be irrigated is necessary.
- Double the area to be irrigated.
- Water can be dosed with good precision.
- Reduces the effect of frost.